Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beasly Park Family Beach Portraits

Meet Andrews Family....





This Illinois family was visiting Destin and of course they wanted Family Beach Portraits and as usual it was raining in Florida! I'm still trying to figure out why we are call the Sunshine State, because we sure haven't seen much sunshine these last few weeks... So we shot between showers and managed to get a few shots in before the floods came again....


Meet Andrew's parents... and check out those storm clouds in the sky!






The next two shots are all about DAD. I did not pose Dad! He was really into his beach session and was a blast and kept me laughing the whole shoot! You rock Doug!








Meet Ryan, he's Andrew's brother...









Is this shot funny or what? I asked them to give Mom a kiss on the cheek and you would have thought I asked them to get "root canals"!















We finally got tired of battling the wind and rain and hit the SWAMP but not before I managed to slip and fall on the steps leading to the parking lot! Yes, can you believe it? I fell right on my rear-end in front of everyone but I didn't drop my camera! I did however have a few very ugly painful bruises the next day and I now know that if the steps at Beasley Park are the least little bit wet, "Do not walk down them really fast wearing high-heeled sandals"! :o)






Hope you guys enjoyed your session and your vacation despite the storms and thank you for being so concerned over my slip and fall and not laughing your heads off! I hope I see you guys next year and I can't wait for Ryan's senior year.


No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites