Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beasley Park Family Reunion Beach Portraits

This family is from four different states and they decided at the last minute that they wanted to have family portraits made to commemorate their stay in Destin. They had arranged with another photographer early in the morning to take their portraits, but that photographer had to cancel so they called me at 5:30 PM. I live 45 minutes to an hour from Destin depending on the traffic and it was pouring at my house but they assured me that is was "dry" in Destin, so I jumped in my car and headed out explaining that they needed to be ready to shoot as soon as I got there because we were going to lose the sun fast. I ended up shooting past sunset by cranking up the ISO and shooting with flash. But I have to admit that this was one of my favorite sessions ever.This is one of the most amazing families that I have been privileged to meet. They are all funny, friendly, beautiful and just so full of life and laughter. I love all the families that I meet, but this family just melted my heart and made me feel so special, they were just fantastic.

So what do you get when you combine two fun loving grandparents...

with their four amazing children and their families......


and two smoking hot couples....




You get a beautiful family of 19 that visits a new location every two years together for a family reunion!



And here is a shot of just the grandparents with their grand kids!

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites