Thursday, July 23, 2009

Texas Meets Fort Walton Beach~ Family Vacation Beach Portraits~

This family was a blast to work with! Mom was so excited about having their first ever family portraits done on the beach and even Dad was very cooperative. The little girls had a blast playing in the sand and water and were so very well behaved. Thanks guys for choosing me as your photographer and I can't wait to see you next year.






Marlies told me that they didn't have a photographer when they got married and the only picture that she really wished she had was a shot of their wedding rings on their hands. "I know you probably think it's crazy", she said, "but I really just want a shot of us wearing our rings." Do I think that's crazy?Please, I take pictures of street signs when I'm on vacation. If you can point a camera at it, I will photograph it. "Crazy shot", hmmm, I think I invented that phrase. So as you can see below, of course we got that shot and few to go along with it!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Shots! I love the baby ones....very cute.

Tina Smith Photography said...

Thank you, your comments are much appreciated :o)

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites