Tuesday, July 21, 2009

From Birmingham Alabama to the Beautiful Shores of Destin Florida

~From Birmingham Alabama to the Beautiful Shores of Destin Florida~
~Family Beach Vacation Portraits~

Susan and her family were visiting Destin for what her friends and family have told her "may be your last family vacation." You see Susan's daughter will be going off to college in the fall and she is hearing all these "horror stories" about how your children leave the nest and you can "almost never" get their schedules coordinated with yours again. I really don't think that she has much to worry about, Miss "K" loves her family and I really don't think that she will be able to stay away from them for long. When I asked her if she thought her brother would miss her she said, "probably very much, but school is only a few hours drive from home so I will be able to come home every weekend." So rest assured Susan that your little girl will always be coming back home. I hope you guys enjoyed your Destin Family Vacation and I hope to see you in the future! Good luck at school Miss "K". Here's a few of my favorites from the day. I find that I have become obsessed with storyboards. I always have a difficult time deciding which image I like best and want to have frame, storyboards give you the option of having several favorites in one frame! Yes, I know I am obsessed.

















No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites