Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 17 at I ♥ Faces Theme: Hats

Photographers love looking at other photographers work, let's face it we all learn from each other and that being said, I absolutely love looking at all the entries at I ♥ Faces every week. There are some fabulous photographers out there who also contribute to the weekly contests. This will be my first entry this week because when I seen the theme this week was "hats" I just had to enter this picture of my granddaughter. So without further ado here is my entry for the kids category this week.





If you have never visited the I ♥ Faces website, be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the beautiful face entries this week, you will be amazed!

11 comments:

Carmen said...

she's beautiful, I love her eyes and the hat...

mommytoalot said...

what a gorgeous pictures. She has beautiful eyes.

Jenn said...

Beautiful shot!

Jaime said...

What a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! What beautiful eyes! :-)

Krista said...

cute, cute, cute!

Erica said...

what a doll! great shot!

jennifer said...

precious.

Pam D said...

Wow, Tina! That is such a great picture; your granddaughter's eyes just sparkle! What a cute little outfit.. she is adorable! Great clarity.. really, really good picture!

AJ said...

What a beauty!

Ivy Shaffer said...

Did you win for this shot? Oh how adorable! I love this theme, but didn't have my DSLR when I shot my pic.

Great job. You're a pro for sure;))

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites