Sunday, May 3, 2009

Walton High School Navy JROTC Military Ball

Last month I was asked to be the photographer for Walton High School's JROTC Military Ball and even tho the students received their printed packages weeks ago, I was recently reminded by one of the students, I never blogged their event! These students put planned the ball without any help from the adults and did a wonderful job. Their theme was Mardi Gras and everything was wonderfully bright and colorful. Their night consisted of the presenting of arms, salute to the MIA/POW, an awards ceremony, the crowning of a king and queen and lots of dancing. I can't possibly blog every single picture, so if I didn't post an image of you, please don't be offended. So here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :o)









Until next time,
GOD Bless,
Tina

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites