Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lacey's Bridal Portraits at Seaside Beach



A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to shoot Lacey's bridal portraits but she asked me not to post them until after her wedding and everyone has been patiently waiting. Ben and Lacey were married this past Saturday on Panama City Beach and I will be posting shots from there wedding a soon. So finally here are a few of my favorites from Lacey's bridal shoot. I hope you all enjoy them.































We couldn't be serious all day, so we had to throw in a few fun shots too!




Hmmm, maybe Coca Cola will pick these out for their next Ad!

We did several shots inside the seaside community. Lacey received many, many compliments on what a beautiful bride she was going to be and received a few propositions!



This was the last shot of the day at sunset! I love the colours in the sky!






Well I hope that the wait has been worth it and that you enjoyed your visit here today. Come back soon to see what is going on!






Until next time,



GOD Bless,



Tina

2 comments:

Hunt Family said...

These are great. My favorite is the second one I think. I like so many of them.

Ivy Shaffer said...

I am so glad I found your site! I am shooting a young couples engagement photos next week and I'm sooooo nervous! I needed some poses and ideas and ordered a gamut of books from amazon today LOL.

Guess all I needed to do was come by and see the happiness and joy in your photos and such pure inspiration will get me through.

Thanks, will come by more often. Come by my adoption blog and you'll see a touch of my work.

Ivy

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites