Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone! I know I'm a day late, but better late than never> I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday filled with love and sunshine. We had a wonderful day at the Smith household filled with 30 relatives and lots of food and Easter eggs. I just wanted to share a few pics from the Easter Portrait Special I did last Saturday. I hope you enjoy them. We had a great time and I got a ton of much needed exercise!

I added a water color filter to this one. What do you think?


Isn't she just a cutie?


This little rascal kept me running his entire session.

How adorable is he?


Another watercolor, this is my favorite of the whole day. It just "screams" innocence.



I love her little curls.


and another watercolor.
There are tons more but I can't blog them all or I would be here all day. I hope you have enjoyed your stop here today and I hope you had a great holiday.
For those of you who are looking for Lacey's wedding and bridal portraits, I promise, sometime this week I will get them posted.
Until next time.
God Bless,
Tina







No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites