Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seaside Beach Portraits

Beach Portraits at Seaside Anyone?

This is my favorite time of the year for beach portraits before it gets so unbearably hot!


Last week Lacey and I went down to Seaside to shoot her Bridal portraits. For those of you who don’t know where Seaside is or have never been there, you are missing out! Seaside is one of my favorite places on the Emerald Coast. It was founded by builder/developer Robert Davis in 1979 and many scenes of the 1998 film The Truman Show were shot at Seaside. It is really a great place to visit with many shops, restaurants, and of course the BEACH and all the people I have meet there have been very friendly and helpful. So if your have never been or haven’t visited in a while, take a drive out there this weekend and have a look around.

OK! Enough about Seaside. Like I said, Lacey and I were there to do her Bridal portraits and since I can’t post those shots just yet! I will share with you a few shots of Lacey’s son and her mom who tagged along that day to join in the fun.




Isn't he the cutest little boy?



Zane was having a blast filling the seashell up with sand over and over again.





Grandma finally convinced him to have his picture made with her and stop playing with the sand.

I hope you enjoyed your stop here today. Check back again soon and I'll have Lacey's Bridal Portraits ready to view.

Until next time.

GOD BLESS,

Tina

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites