Monday, March 2, 2009

Easter Portrait Special with a Baby Lamb


Hi Everyone and happy Monday :o)
I have had a lot of clients asking for Easter mini sessions in the last few weeks so I have decided to do Easter Mini Portraits with a baby Lamb. These mini sessions will be one day only! on March 28th. The price is $50.00 and you will receive 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and 8 wallets. I can't wait for everyone to see the baby lamb setup, it is going to be so cute, I might have to get in front of the camera too. LOL. If you are interested please book early because these spots are going fast! I have already booked four slots and I just posted the special last night on Myspace. It will also be ran in this weeks newspaper. So hurry and book or you will miss out on this great deal. If you need more information give me a call or message me!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Tina Smith Photography

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites