Thursday, December 3, 2009

Newborn Portraits

I know I have been terrible about updating my blog lately but I have been so busy getting every one's Christmas orders processed that the blog had to take a back seat. Yesterday my friend Amanda told me that I seriously needed to update my blog and put some new pictures up. So without further ado, here are a few more of my favorites from Mr. Evan's newborn shoot. UMMM, did I say a few? OK so there are more than a few, get ready for image overload.. Hope you enjoy these Amanda and I will try to do a better job of keeping new stuff up for you to look at! I hope everyone else enjoys these too. Newborn pictures are so important because these little boys and girls grow way too fast and we want to remember this wonderful cuddly stage forever.











No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites