Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Wow this has been and exciting and busy year and I can't believe it is almost over! We have had a few trying times in our family this year and so many blessings that I can't count and I am just thankful to GOD everyday that I am here on this earth to be with my family and meet new and exciting people doing what I love. I will be out of the office from today until December 30th. We are Tennessee bound to play in the snow and hike in the mountains and just enjoy being a family. My husband has made me promise that I will not conduct any business on this trip, no texting, no emailing, no phone calling and no computer. I may not survive. LOL. SO, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas full of GOD's love and blessings.....And no post is complete without a few pictures........



No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites