Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Santa Rosa Beach~Family Day~Children's Portraits

Meet My Son~Hunter

Last weekend my husband, my son and I spent the day at the beach and even tho the forecast was for rain, not a drop fell from the sky until we were on our way home! We have a great day, just the three of us and my son was in Heaven. Now I am really not a beach person, give me a pool with fresh water any day and I'm happy, but our little boy convinced us that he needed to learn to surf. So off we went to the beach with "boogie board" in tow. Come on now he is only 7 and is no way big enough to carry a surf board much less ride one. I can' tell you in words the amazing day I had watching him and my husband get pounded by the waves! Now I don't normally post a lot about my family or post a lot of family pictures as my son so recently pointed out to me. My little man told me, "Mom you have to put my pictures on your web page so all my friends can see how cool I am." So here you go guys meet my "cool" little man, Hunter!










I hope you enjoyed meeting my son, isn't he the "coolest?
Until next time,
God Bless,
Tina

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites