Saturday, May 30, 2009

~Children's Head Shots~

~Beautiful Baby~Beauty Pageant Head Shots~

You are never too young to have head shots! Here are some recent head shots of the most precious little girl! We had a great time shooting these. Hope you enjoy :o)



This is her "I'm shy look"



"My profile"



"The I'm ignoring you look"



"The I'm tired of this look"



"The I'm going to cry look"



"The giggle look"



"The sticking out the tongue look"



"The I'm so sweet look"



"The now I know what you want me to do look"



"I'm perfect"



"The I would ratter be playing with my phone look"


"The pick me up I am done look"


And some in black and white...









I love to hear what other people think of my work, so please leave your comments.
Until next time...
GOD BLESS
Tina

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs Add to Technorati Favorites